Firefighters called to kitchen fire in Osborne Street, Colchester

Essex County Standard: Firefighters called to kitchen fire Firefighters called to kitchen fire

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a kitchen fire in Colchester this evening.

One person suffered smoke inhalation following the blaze, which is believed to have started in a chip pan.

Two engines from Colchester arrived at the scene in Osborne Street just after 5pm.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:50am Tue 3 Jun 14

Steve1210 says...

Isn't that their job...?
Isn't that their job...? Steve1210
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree