James Attfield murder: Can you help find the people in the CCTV images?

James Attfield murder: Can you help find the people in the CCTV images?

James Attfield murder: Can you help find the people in the CCTV images?

First published in News
Last updated

Detectives are urging people to take another look at CCTV images taken in the park where James Attfield was found murdered.

Many have already been identified - one in just a few minutes after a Twitter appeal. 

There are eight images outstanding and detectives are hoping they may hold vital information that could help with their inquiries.

The people in the CCTV may have seen something that could help the murder investigation team.

The outstanding images are below.

4

Essex County Standard:

6

Essex County Standard:

11

Essex County Standard:

13

Essex County Standard:

21

Essex County Standard:

22

Essex County Standard:

Comments (6)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:00am Fri 9 May 14

driver4108 says...

I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work?
I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work? driver4108
  • Score: 9

1:21pm Fri 9 May 14

SOMETHING2SAY says...

driver4108 wrote:
I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work?
Erm......why the hell do you think the woman in pink , was going to ...or from work ??? ( And on a Sunday ) She could have well been leaving / going.. to a pals , a partner , a house party ,leaving a pub / club/eaterie " lock - in " !!
[quote][p][bold]driver4108[/bold] wrote: I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work?[/p][/quote]Erm......why the hell do you think the woman in pink , was going to ...or from work ??? ( And on a Sunday ) She could have well been leaving / going.. to a pals , a partner , a house party ,leaving a pub / club/eaterie " lock - in " !! SOMETHING2SAY
  • Score: -16

1:30pm Fri 9 May 14

driver4108 says...

SOMETHING2SAY wrote:
driver4108 wrote:
I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work?
Erm......why the hell do you think the woman in pink , was going to ...or from work ??? ( And on a Sunday ) She could have well been leaving / going.. to a pals , a partner , a house party ,leaving a pub / club/eaterie " lock - in " !!
"why the hell"

love the over reaction,i have an opinion,im sorry for not having the same idea as yours lol
[quote][p][bold]SOMETHING2SAY[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]driver4108[/bold] wrote: I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work?[/p][/quote]Erm......why the hell do you think the woman in pink , was going to ...or from work ??? ( And on a Sunday ) She could have well been leaving / going.. to a pals , a partner , a house party ,leaving a pub / club/eaterie " lock - in " !![/p][/quote]"why the hell" love the over reaction,i have an opinion,im sorry for not having the same idea as yours lol driver4108
  • Score: 16

1:32pm Fri 9 May 14

driver4108 says...

Also it was a Saturday!
Also it was a Saturday! driver4108
  • Score: 7

9:05pm Fri 9 May 14

angryman!!! says...

Most people out partying don't walk around in big coats like that. I would say it's very likely she is going to work
Most people out partying don't walk around in big coats like that. I would say it's very likely she is going to work angryman!!!
  • Score: 7

10:12pm Fri 9 May 14

SOMETHING2SAY says...

driver4108 wrote:
SOMETHING2SAY wrote:
driver4108 wrote:
I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work?
Erm......why the hell do you think the woman in pink , was going to ...or from work ??? ( And on a Sunday ) She could have well been leaving / going.. to a pals , a partner , a house party ,leaving a pub / club/eaterie " lock - in " !!
"why the hell"

love the over reaction,i have an opinion,im sorry for not having the same idea as yours lol
My mistake re: "Sunday". Not an over reaction.....and dont be sorry !!!!! By all means have an opinion.........just not a narrow minded one !
[quote][p][bold]driver4108[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SOMETHING2SAY[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]driver4108[/bold] wrote: I thought the 3 blokes at 2 something had already come forward? Also the woman in a pink coat at 4 in the morning cant be hard to find surly she is going to work or coming from work?[/p][/quote]Erm......why the hell do you think the woman in pink , was going to ...or from work ??? ( And on a Sunday ) She could have well been leaving / going.. to a pals , a partner , a house party ,leaving a pub / club/eaterie " lock - in " !![/p][/quote]"why the hell" love the over reaction,i have an opinion,im sorry for not having the same idea as yours lol[/p][/quote]My mistake re: "Sunday". Not an over reaction.....and dont be sorry !!!!! By all means have an opinion.........just not a narrow minded one ! SOMETHING2SAY
  • Score: -6

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree