It's important to introduce a new pet into the household with lots of care and attention, not least in households where there are yourng children. The 'settling in' period is an important time for family and pet to get to one other, and it's vital not to overlook a few basic strategies to keep everyone safe and happy.
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
- New heart attack test shows promise for women
- Claims that 'men worsen labour pains' are unproven
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Clothing (6)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (7)
- Miscellaneous (9)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - John Patrick (Paddy) Smith
SMITH John Patrick (Paddy) Passed away peacefully on 13th January 2015 aged 91 years. Husband to
Birthdays - Rhianna Longman
16LONGMAN Rhianna (Sweet Pea) Happy 16th Birthday, Love you sooo much Grandma and Grandad xxx
Marriages - Matt and Beth Caudle and Whtie
Matt Caudle and Beth White Many congratulations on your Engagement. With love and best wishes
Births - Oscar Beau Stirling
Dr Lee and Dr Lucy BUTCHER STIRLING Of East Dulwich, London Are delighted to announce the Birth