Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECS to 80360, or email »
In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Art and crafts (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Pets (5)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - MATTHEW JOHN NEWELL
NEWELL Matthew John 22nd July 1988 – 17th July 2014 Passed away suddenly but peacefully on
Births - BRIDGET KATY BOOTY
BRIDGET KATY BOOTY Rosemary and Adam congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Daughter on
Birthdays - ROBERT MCDONALD
Robert McDONALDHappy 65th Birthday Dad. Love Daughters, Sons, Grandchildren, Sisters, Brother
Marriages - Fiona and Jamie Duncan and Knight
Fiona Jamie DUNCAN KNIGHT 3rd May 2014 Both Families wish to announce the long awaited