Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECS to 80360, or email »
Crime for CO2 7SA
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
10 Southway, Colchester,
Open 24 hours
Christchurch NewTown neighbourhood policing team
- Police Sergeant Rob Temme
- I am the Sergeant who has supervisory responsibility for the New Town and Christchurch wards. I aim to coordinate my team's work with partners and other agencies to drive down nuisance and anti social behaviour and low level crime in order to improve your quality of life.
- Police Constable Samuel Goodman
- I am PC Sam Goodman and I am the dedicated Neighbourhood Constable for the Newtown. I have been a police officer for approximately five years and have covered the south of the town for my career so farin a neighbourhood policing capacity, getting to know it well. I look forward to helping make the area where you live safer.
- Police Constable Jenna Daltrey
- I am Jenna Daltrey and am the neighbourhood constable for Christchurch. I joined Essex Police March 2009 and have previously worked on the Colchester Town Team and Colchester Response Team. I am new to the neighbourhood constable role and hope to continue being proactive with the local community.
- Police Community Support Officer Rebecca Duff
- I have been on the Newtown/Christchurch team for 3 years, prior to this I worked in Brightlingsea. I work alongside many agencies and enjoy working alongside the community. If you have concerns or require any advice please feel free to contact me.
- Police Community Support Officer Colin Price
- I am Colin Price and I have been a PCSO on the New Town and Christchurch wards since 2006. I have always worked this area and as a result got to know the people and locations well. I previously worked for Hertfordshire Police for three years and so have vast experience in Neighbourhood Policing. I look forward to continuing the work currently conducted by the team.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Christchurch New Town Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. If you have any problems, issues or information, please dont hesitate to contact your local officer or a member of the team. Christchurch New Town is part of the Colchester district and covers areas including Christchurch, Abbey Field and Colchester Garrison.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.