One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
On-Site House Manager
No Onward Chain
Energy Rating C
Connells are pleased to offer to the market this one bedroom retirement apartment, situated in the village on Coggeshall. With on-site house manager and being offered with no onward chain the property also has the added benefits of residents lounge and communal gardens. Energy Rating C
is via communal entrance door and via stairs to the first floor.
Entrance door, airing cupboard, skylight window, emergency pull cord, security entry phone, fitted carpet. Door to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' ( 4.01m x 3.05m )
Window and skylight window to side aspect, storage heater, emergency pull cord, part sloping ceiling, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 3" max ( 2.92m x 2.82m max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink drainer inset into work surfaces, part tiled walls, modern oven and hob with cooker hood over, window to side aspect, part sloping ceiling, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 2" into wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 4.01m into wardrobe x 2.64m )
Window to side aspect and sky light to side aspect, built-in wardrobes, emergency pull cord, part sloping ceiling, fitted carpet.
Obscure window to side aspect, three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, emergency pull cord.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.