Three Bedroom House
En-Suite & Family Bathroom
Garage & Parking
Two Reception Areas
Energy Rating C
Connells are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom house situated in the popular development within close proximity to Braintree's town centre providing a variety of shops schools and amenities. The property has the added benefit of being offered with no onward chain. Energy Rating C
Entrance door, wooden flooring, radiator, telephone point, coved ceiling, stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to:
Suite comprising of low level wc, wash had basin, splash back tiling, radiator.
Lounge Area 19' 1" +Bay Recess x 9' 10" ( 5.82m +Bay Recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two radiators, tv point, wooden flooring, coved ceiling. Arch to:
Dining Area 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, radiator, wooden flooring, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of matching base and eye level units, double glazed window to the rear aspect, stainless steel sink drainer inset into work surfaces, partly tiled walls, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler.
Loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 2" extending to 13.08 x 11' extending to 12'07 ( 3.40m extending to 13.08 x 3.35m extending to 12'07 )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to the front aspect, white suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" narrowing to 9'04 x 10' 3" ( 3.48m narrowing to 9'04 x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.82m x 1.80m )
Double glazed widow to the rear aspect, radiator.
A white three piece suite comprising of bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
There is a garage and off road road parking. The rear garden comprises of a patio and lawn area with side gate.
Applicants are advised to proceed along Panfield Lane from the town centre where the development can be located on the left hand side then keep in the left hand side and the property can be found directly ahead indicated by the connells for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.